The episode of today's, "What Not To Wear" was very interesting.
I think that it is very funny when there are people who try to kill the pretty in themselves.
This women had such extreme potential to be amazing.
For one thing, she was very eloquent and smart.
She knew the English language.
She was a maker of her own clothing.
I was thinking that maybe once she took home her new clothes maybe she would have a more of an awareness and her home sewn clothing would also be more updated.
If you can sew something that looks like it fell out of the 80's you can sew something that is updated too.
Anyways I can't wait to see what she looks like when they are all done with her.
She is tall, nice skin, beautiful teeth, and its going to be fabulous.
In other news, I have proceeded to clear out some of my closet.
Clothing that I haven't worn in over a year is getting the boot.
I took a break to have lunch.
Now that my lunch is digested, I am proceeding to workout a little bit.
Just a little bit.
I need to prepare for my first workout session on Tuesday morning.
Today is post-op day 13.
So officially my two weeks is up tomorrow.
Last night I slept without the humidifier and I didn't wake up once until everyone woke me up this morning.
I am so excited about the mom and Stephanie day tomorrow.
I have the best mom in the world.
Peace
Steph
Thursday, September 27, 2007
What not to wear!
Posted by stephanie at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment