And I am loving it.
Tomorrow they are forecasting a thunder storm.
Today is my last day all alone in the house.
Sadie does keep me good company with her weezy snoring.
We think that she has a cold because she has been making the oddest sounds.
These aren't the normal crazy dog sounds.
Ryan told me yesterday that we might want to look into renting a small house.
If it would be about the same price as a tiny apartment then I see no reason why that isn't a viable option.
Very exciting to think about though.
The things that I definitely must do today are:
-clean my room
-finish my laundry
-organize my school things
-make a list of all the things that I can't forget to get me through my school days.
Peace
steph
Thursday, September 27, 2007
It Looks Like Rain!
Posted by stephanie at 8:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment