Thursday, September 27, 2007

Premier!

Tonight is the Season premier of Grey's Anatomy.
Who wouldn't be excited about that.
I hear that McDreamy and Mer break up but that it turns out okay.
I couldn't help myself I had to get a little sneak peak.
We just got back from dinner and the supermarket.
I love fish from Burgerville.
Hopefully someday I will be eating all natural and good for my body.
That is one of my goals.
It used to be my goal that when I get a job after graduation I would be able to buy myself lots of clothes and shoes.
Now my goals have taken a 180 degree turn.
There comes a time in your life when you realize that what you are putting in your body is all wrong.
You can't eat like a kid forever.
Although some people still do.
I believe that America is going through a nutrition crisis.
People don't know that they need fiber, protein, complex carbs, vitamins, and all the other vital nutrients that we lack in our overprocessed foods.
We have very high rates of disease that I don't think we should have.
We have created our own worst enemies by polluting our earth and releasing things that effect us in a terrible way.
Thats enough
Peace
Steph

0 comments: