Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Afternoon Toast

I made myself a little snack of toast while preparing my mac & cheese.
Well lets just say that a transformation has taken place in me.
It used to be that I couldn't stand any sort of bread that wasn't 100% white.
When I discovered the benefits of fiber I decided that I should stop with the refined flour and try some whole wheat bread.
I have come to love the taste of a grainy bread.
I wasn't aware of the lack of taste that smoother breads have.
How crazy for someone like me to actually enjoy the nuttier, fiber breads rather than the carby crap breads.
But it has happened.

So I plan to make my first trip back to the gym on the Tuesday following my first day of school.
I think that should give me sufficient time from my recovery.
I really want to work my muscles back up to where they were.
So exciting.

Oh and I get to use my new messenger bag.
Its black and blue and I think that I want to find some way to add a special stephanie touch to it.
Not sure what that will be yet.

Ryan's mom came over today and she gave me the most fun gifts.
I am always pleasantly surprised because she always gets me many little things.
Its like a grab bag of fun and feminine things.
They were for our new place when we get married and move out. Yay

Mac&Cheese is waiting,
Peace
Steph

0 comments: