Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Turnaround Day

So this morning I woke up with a renewed sense of self.
Who am I to feel so happy when it is outcast outside and the forecast is calling for five days of consecutive rain.
What normal person enjoys the rain?
That would be little old me.
Besides the fact that it increases the humidity in the air for my throat I have always loved the first rains that come with fall.
Its a signal.
The leaves will be turning.
For the first time the other day at the supermarket I discovered that all the Halloween and autumn merch was out.
I love this!
I also love my new messenger laptop bag that Ryan so lovingly got me for my birthday.
I have gotten in the habit of taking a tiny bit of pepto in the morning.
It soothes my tummy.
I made those six cupcakes yesterday and I have only eaten a quarter of one.
I was thinking that since I didn't have carbs for a week my body has been weaned off the carbs.
I don't really want them anymore.
I'm more interested in salty...but healthy
Today I took my multi-vitamin, allergy meds, fiber and some pain stuff.
I need to keep up on myself from now on.
There isn't any reason why I should feel crappy.
My tonsils are gone.
No more sore throats right during my favorite time of year.
I am going to dye my hair because if I let it go any further I will have to go as a witch for Halloween.
I got the Grey's from my daddy.
Not putting the weight back on yet.
I'm not sure if I will stay at this weight or if I will go back to what I was at.
I find that my habits make it hard for me to gain weight.
Its one of the most constant stable things in my life.
I plan on going to the gym and working on some of my muscles which is actually exciting for me.
Anyways..I will go change myself back into the younger version with some rich brown hair.
wish me luck
Peace
Steph

0 comments: