I am renewing my resolve to keep up with the blog posting. I think that writing helps to cleanse you of all the bad things that have happened and help to reaffirm the good things in life. So what are the good things? Well, my number one good thing is Ryan. I couldn't ask for anything better because there isn't. But not just Ryan, there are the people that came with him, some of the greatest people I've met. Fun and full of life and inspiring. I know that I am younger than he is but I look up to his friends! They inspire for what is to come.
I am also thankful for my friends. Towards the end of last year I added a new friend to my most trusted list. Ruthie is such an amazing person and I am so thankful that we have gotten to know eachother. She is responsible for nurturing my newfound love of South Park and I have her to thank for helping me to learn the computer patternmaking program. Senior Collection II next term is going to be a blast and its because she is there to keep me motivated.
I'm most thankful for the combination of family and friends that will be at our wedding and for the support that they have given me. Each day my excitement grows. We bought the invitations, the bridesmaid dresses, flowers and I can't wait to pick out my jewelry, shoes and other accessories for the big day.
One thing that I have been fighting lately is my new plan for eating healthy. Ever since I got sick, I have been a stranger to my workout. If you fall off you must get back on and that is what I must do. Plus I have to finish my finals that were postponed and I need good brainpower!
So here is what I think that everyone needs to keep them healthy over everything else......LAUGHTER
My cheeks may hurt and my sides may ache but there's nothing better than laughing your heart out. Okay enough for today I am going to stock up on more bridal magazines.
Here is how I have decided that I want my hair to look like and there will be a bun in the back.
The bun is up for interpretation though and I haven't decided how I want it. I would like my veil to hang from below the bun and then place a comb into the bun or something sparkly. Here is a bun that I like a lot!
Monday, March 24, 2008
Starting Over
Posted by stephanie at 4:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment