So at first I thought that I know my hair better than anyone so why not do my own hair. But now I don't want to deal with it myself. Why shouldn't I relax on the big day? So I made an appointment for a consultation with Sunny's Weddings at the Oak Grove Hair Salon for April 5th @ 1:00pm. I'm actually excited. I really hate calling people to set up appts because I always sound like such a dork.
I am also planning on going to the wedding cottage or I think that is what it is called to look for different invitations because my mom woke me up this morning to tell me that she really wasn't too keen on the ones that we bought..which can be returned thankfully. I agreed because they look green to me. They are supposed to be silvery, but they aren't. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and admit to yourself that something isn't right and you gotta fix it before its too late. So we are now on the hunt again.
I am also reading a new book about what they don't tell brides and what to expect! Its helping me with the transition because I am a fiercely independent person and my instincts are to fight for it! Accepting your own happiness is not easy if it conflicts with that.
My current sewing projects include a corset, a lingerie ensemble, and one more dress for my senior collection. I also have to do some work on my portfolio and I've been putting it off. BUT FIRST I HAVE TO CLEAN MY HOUSE! I can't start something new until the house is clean and I can find things. So that is what I am going to do now.
I will say that I am very excited about chris and rebecca's wedding in fall 2009!
Now I just want everyone to get married and I have to reign my excitement in because I want people who aren't even in relationships to get married just so I can talk with them about it! OH GOD WHAT HAVE I BECOME?
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Procrastination
Posted by stephanie at 12:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment