So I finished up the sewing of my corset this morning and I put decided to do a lining and well I put the boning in backwards into the lining. So instead of the boning curving outward it curves inward. It sucked from the beginning because the boning is rolled up so it curves and it makes it terrible to work with...but sometimes you just have to roll with it.
I am hoping to make a stop at the diabetic bakery today to get some yummy treats. My favorite is the napoleon which is huge and 163 calories and 4 carbs.I usually only eat half at a time so it works out to even less...but so yum! Even if it is a little expensive, sometimes you have to have a treat.
Tomorrow is wedding extravaganza day and I am excited because it get to spend some time with my mom. Who could ask for a better start to a weekend. First it's a south park day with Ruthie and then some mom time.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Corsets Are Not My Friend
Posted by stephanie at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment