I have been getting so sick of the nasty rats nest that we live in that I am have decided to get rid of the mess. This means that I am going to try to get rid of the things that we do not need. One of my pet peeves is that ryan leaves things in the living room and kitchen that should not go their...For example, right now there is a backpack and trekking poles in our living room that are currently making camp in the corner with the bike tire pump. MOVE YOUR SHIT!
Well it will get moved sooner or later. Plus we have one last christmas box in the kitchen that was supposed to be stored at my parents house. Well of course it's left up to me to get it there but it is really heavy and you would think someone would offer to help lol..
The other day I found this old camera bag with an old camera in it from ryan's dad's house. I opened it not knowing what it was and inside were like massive old EGG SACKS! the shit is nasty...ick. I've told ryan he needs to do something about it stat...well that was a while ago so now everytime I clean I put it out in the middle of the floor and it always gets put back in its spot...I think today I will ask him why the bag is in the middle of the floor? because it needs to go....
I know I sound like a bitch but laundry does that to me...
there are some good things though.
We are going to the beach for mother's day!
I got 100% on my first ever graduate paper..that felt really nice..
Plus I have decided on a new venture...I am going back to a childhood/adolescent passion of mine and that would be watercolor painting...Hopefully I might even be able to sell some of them..
that's all for now I've started picking some of my five favorite on facebook and its addicting:)
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Spring Cleaning
Posted by stephanie at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh honey! It's been 5 1/2 years and I'm still picking up Adam's crap! I know how you feel....oh man, do I know how you feel.
See you at the open house!
Post a Comment