Tuesday, July 15, 2008

School Has Started...The Sun Keeps Shining

So I took a nice little drive in my car today in the country and it was great.
I'm hoping that they get that terrible fire contained in Washington and that there isn't any damage to people or property.
I was watching a lifetime movie about a dentist who rapes his patients while they are under anesthesia.
How scary is that.
I am so glad that I go to someone that I've know since I was little and trust.
Oh and I looked at the family watchdog sex offender information website and there are a lot of them out there.
Some are normal looking and some are not.
I think as women we have a sense about situation that are good and are not.
We really have to listen to them.
You know when the hair on your neck stands up and you have that uneasy feeling.
I've had it before, in a parking lot at Washington Square where a man followed me to my car and just as my phone rang he veered off towards his car in the opposite direction.
So scary.
Anyways now its time to roll up the sleeves and turn up the music and get back to some cleaning:)

0 comments: