I need to get my lazy butt off the couch and start enjoying this weather. Atleast we have these big windows at our house that allow me to feel like im outside.
Apparently there are some raccoons in our neightborhood but also:
Cranes
wolves
and there was a bear once
and the froggies that are always making noise
On a happy note I got my skates sharpened and am going skating on Thursday with my bestest buddy Joni
Ruthie is still in Greece and I miss her so much but I know that she is having a blast and enjoying her vacation/cultural experience
I need to make a list of wedding things that I must do asap:
so here goes:
1.Marriage license(Ryan)
2.Attendant gifts(both)
3.Throw away bouquet(me)
4. I need a hairstyle
So I need to go into this a little. Right now I am hating my hair. My hair is so long and heavy it is bringin me down. Well I thought that I wouldn't touch it before the wedding because I need a hairstyle that goes well with a veil. Well my mom and I had a talk and like always the voice of reason calmed me down and we decided that I'm not the veil wearing type. So now I need a hairstyle that will stand on its own. And possibly with a veil lol!
5. Wedding Programs(me)
6. Bustle dress(me)
7. Make placecards(me)
8. Make a memory board(me and ruthie)
I think that there is more. Mom took my list and wrote our grocery list on it so I need to find it lol
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
The wedding is so close now
Posted by stephanie at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That hair style (pictured) is REALLY cute! I think it would be great on you! Yay for getting things together! ;-D
Thanks I'm ready for a change ...and to get married. I can't believe it is so close!
Post a Comment